Jason and I were married on May 26th of this year. It was the best day of my life! I spent months crafting most of the decor and small details, and I’m so glad we had the wonderful Laura Zastrow to photograph everything. I’m actually extra glad that we hired her, because our wedding was featured on A Northwoods Wedding. They had such nice things to say about our day!
Here’s a list of EVERYTHING I made for our peacock wedding:
– bridal hairpiece
– bridesmaid hairpieces
– bridesmaid earrings
– bridal sash
– maid of honor sash
– table runners
– potted manzanita branch centerpieces with faux orchids and hanging crystals
– table numbers
– cake topper
– save-the-date postcards, invitations + RSVP postcards, wedding programs
– peacock feather wreaths with initials (“J” for Jason and “G” for Gabriella)
– aisle pomanders
– boutonnieres (Jason, groomsmen, and dads), wrist corsages (moms), and pins (grandmoms)
– hand-painted aisle runner (which we actually ended up using as a banner)
I think that is a complete list. Crazy, huh? I will be showcasing each of these projects in a separate blog post every Wednesday (until I run out), so stay tuned!
Remember to follow me to see all my latest posts, and don’t forget to share me with your friends!