Jason and I went grocery shopping last night and bought lots of yummy fruit. I woke up this morning and said, “I’m gonna make a fruit salad!”
And then…well, I did.
Here’s the recipe for those of you who might be interested!
– 1 pint of raspberries
– an equal amount of green seedless grapes
– 2 small McIntosh apples
– 1 small kiwi
– 8-10 strawberries
– 1 lemon (or lemon juice)
– 1 tbs orange juice
– 1 tbs honey
1. Dice the apples, kiwi, and strawberries and add to a large bowl.
2. Add in raspberries and grapes.
3. Squeeze half a lemon over the bowl and add a dash of orange juice.
4. Drizzle honey over bowl and mix gently. (Be careful with the raspberries especially…they can get mushy!)
5. Serve! Leftovers can be stored in a airtight container in the fridge. 🙂
This way a great way to start off the day, especially with a cup of coffee.
I hope your Sunday is fab!
Remember to follow me to see all my latest posts, and don’t forget to share me with your friends!